Check out all the amazing classes with more on the way!
Clothing & Accessories
Now offering a huge range of shirts, bags, accessories and even blankets & quilts!! Check it out by following the link in the menu.
FOOD FESTIVAL FUN!! // EP #247 *Australian Family Vloggers*
Food galore!! Yummy treats from the bakery, delicious dinner and a food festival adventure make today a very drool worthy > continue readingView Post
SHE GOT ROASTED!! // Ep #246 *Australian Family Vloggers*
Adele and the sunshine weren't friends today...but luckily we got to catch up with several other friends and have a > continue readingView Post
SUPER SOCIAL SHENANIGANS! //Ep #245 *Australian Family Vloggers*
Oh boy, we're racing today! Archer and Adele celebrate the Melbourne Cup with her family during the day, before the > continue readingView Post
“Precious Giggles” Scrapbooking Process Video + + + INKIE QUILL
Check your local stockist for the Cocoa Vanilla "More Than Words" collection, or head to their website to get your > continue readingView Post
FAMILY IKEA SHOPPING TRIP! // Ep #244 *Australian Family Vloggers*
Wow! Epic vlog alert! In today's half hour vlog, we go here there and everywhere! Come along as we go > continue readingView Post
Journal With Me #14 ~ Citrus Twist Feb PL Kit + + + INKIE QUILL
For more information about Citrus Twist, visit: http://www.citrustwistkits.com + + + + + + + + + + + > continue readingView Post
To save you reading paragraphs of my ramblings, here is a quick run down of moi…
- My name is Adele and I am Inkie Quill! I have two YouTube channels: Inkie Quill & Let’s Get Inkie which along with my Facebook Group Scrapaholics Anonymous gives me the opportunity to meet so many amazing and talented scrappy ladies (and gents) around the world!
- I have been addicted to stationery and paper goods since I was a wee lass, and got my first typewriter at 6 years old.
- I am a primary school teacher and adore watching children grow on their educational journey….I also love all the excuses I have to buy new stationary for “work” reasons.
- I have two adorable bunnies whom I photograph non stop – so be prepared for uber amounts of cuddly pics.
- I love all things vintage and hipster and recently started my own vintage event hire company – Hello Vintage Hire – which also often features in my layouts.
- Embellishments, embellishments, embellishments!! My favs are enamel dots, tiny word stickers, alphas and thickers, cork and wood veneer.
- I love creating videos and sharing my passion for Mixed Media & Project Life/Pocket Page layouts!